Tags: screenshot, gallery, website, design,
Donate link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=D57WGGG5Z87MY
Requires at least: 3.3.0
Tested up to: 4.0
Stable tag: trunk
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Custom Post Type that takes a URI and automatically takes regular screenshots of that site to use in a gallery or showcase of websites.
== Description ==
= Overview =
This plugin registers a new post type \’site\’. Each site (obviously) has a URL, this used to generate screenshots of the site on a regular basis (or only on user request). These images can be easily then used throughout your site.
Automatic screenshots requires an Page2Images account (from free).
- Easy setup.
- See websites as it would appear on different platforms including Iphone 4 and 5 and android phones.
- Secure API.
- locally stored images (reduces valuable API calls), full history of site vieweable
- More APIs coming (get more choice about where the screenshots are coming from).
- Free Full version.
- First of (hopefully) many plugins by myself.
= Best results with are achieved using this plugin: =
bxSlider integration for WordPress
== Installation ==
* Extract and upload \”lselter-webshowcase.zip\” to your plugins directory.
* Then head over to you plugins managment page and activate \”LSelter Webshowcase\”.
* Refresh your page and you should see a new \’Sites\’ page tab (this should be underneath the comments section).
* Now got to settings > LSWC Settings and enter your Page2Images API Key (the rest API one).
* Configure your options to your liking.
*Optionally install bxSlider integration
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Q. Are you affiliated with Pages2images? =
A. No, in no way shape or form.
= Q. Does this plugin depend on any other plugins? =
a. No, although bxSlider integration is reccomended.
== Screenshots ==
1. View in home page
2. Edit View
3. Admin Options
== Changelog ==
* Initial Release.
== Upgrade Notice ==
staying further back is just silly.